Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1965 – Centennial Concert Hall, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Associated Architects for the Manitoba Centennial Centre

centennial_concert_hall2_lge

concerthall_interior1_lgeconcerthall_interior1_lgeconcerthall_interior1_lgeconcerthall_interior1_lgeconcerthall_interior1_lge

concerthall_interior1_lgeconcerthall_interior1_lgeconcerthall_interior1_lge

Located across the street from the Civic Centre from the same period, the Centennial Concert Hall is part of a complex that contains the Manitoba Museum of Man & Nature. There were three architects involved and formed the Associated Architects for the Manitoba Centennial Centre: Green Blankstein Russell Associates; Moody Moore & Partners; and Smith Carter Architects and Engineers Inc.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1916 – Hamilton Building (Former Bank of Hamilton), Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architects: John D. Atchison In 1897, the building and lot on the south-east corner of Main and McDermot was purchased...

Close