Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1972 – St John Cantius Church, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Libling Michener & Associates

st_john_cantius_rc_church_lge

st_john_cantius_rc_church2_lgest_john_cantius_rc_church2_lgest_john_cantius_rc_church2_lge

Interesting low church finished in exposed concrete adjacent to previous parish church. In a clever design element, a corner has been “nicked” to allow a view of the previous church’s spire from an adjacent street.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1948 – Ss. Vladimir & Olga Ukrainian Cathedral, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architect: John N. Semmens The cathedral's famous stained glass windows, created by artist Leo Mol depict the history of the...

Close