Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

2001 – McNamara Construction, Capel Street, Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Grafton Architects

mcnamaras_lge

Infill building on rear lane to Ormonde Quay, with a range of materials including rubble stone, wooden cladding and a large amount of north-facing glazing.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

More in Architecture of Dublin City
1922 – Former Presbytery, Arran Quay, Dublin

Architect: George L. O'Connor Former presbytery for the neighbouring St. Paul's Church, and now offices for a Catholic church-based youth organisation. A substantial house, well set-back from the traffic, it...

Close