Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

2007 – Arup Building, Ringsend, Dublin

Architect: Fitzgerald Kavanagh & Partners



The original building with its Art Deco touches was maintained as a facade at streetlevel to this mixed use development. Built as a speculative development, Arup Consulting Engineers took over the office accommodation for their Irish headquarters. The building features a triple glazing skin system which is connected to the building management system to help prevent solar gain.

Read previous post:
1932 – DUTC Powerhouse, Ringsend, Dublin

Architect: Vincent Kelly Former power station for the Dublin United Tramways Company. Plasterer: M. Creedon.