Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

2007 – Dunnes Stores HQ, South Great George’s Street, Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Arthur Gibney & Partners

dunnes_lge

dunnes2_lgedunnes3_lge

A large commercial development entailed the removal of a couple of buildings and facade retention of several others including the former Dunlop Factory on Stephen Street, and the Connolly Shoes building. The building has a dramatic corner atrium leading to an internal street through the development. The facade to George’s Street respects existing building heights.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1929 – Former Bank, South Great George’s Street, Dublin

Architect: Frederick Jermyn Former bank building, now converted into a bar. Constructed in 1929 for the National Bank. Jermyn was...

Close