Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

2007 – No. 75, St. Stephen’s Green, Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Burke-Kennedy Doyle / Homan O’Brien Associates

department_lge

Formerly the site of the Department of Justice, a 1960s era office building, which was demolished in the early part of the 21st century for redevelopment. This building with its discrete facade but rather cumbersome setback attic storey is a marked improvement.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1680 – State Apartments, Dublin Castle

The State Apartments in Dublin Castle were originally constructed as living accommodation for the Lord Lieutenant. The Lord Lieutenants preferred...

Close