2010 Annual AIBC Architectural Awards Call for Submissions
The Architectural Institute of British Columbia invites submissions for the 2010 Annual AIBC Architectural Awards. This awards program celebrates excellence across the following distinct award categories:
- Lieutenant-Governor of British Columbia Award in Architecture (Medal and Merit)
- AIBC Innovation Award
- AIBC Special Jury Award
- AIBC Emerging Firm Award
The awards program goals are to:
- honour excellence in completed architectural projects
- celebrate recent achievements of AIBC member architects and firms
- recognize the role of AIBC members and associates in British Columbia’s built environment
- encourage public interest in B.C. architects and architecture
- promote AIBC members as architectural leaders provincially, nationally and internationally
This is a juried competition, and winning selections will be celebrated at the 2010 President’s Dinner & Awards Gala, part of the AIBC Annual Conference this May. The submission deadline is Monday, March 15, 2010 at 12:00 noon.
Detailed information regarding submission guidelines and entry fees can be found online at http://www.aibc.ca/conference2010/awards/index.html.