The Architectural Institute of British Columbia invites submissions for the 2010 Annual AIBC Architectural Awards. This awards program celebrates excellence across the following distinct award categories:
- Lieutenant-Governor of British Columbia Award in Architecture (Medal and Merit)
- AIBC Innovation Award
- AIBC Special Jury Award
- AIBC Emerging Firm Award
The awards program goals are to:
- honour excellence in completed architectural projects
- celebrate recent achievements of AIBC member architects and firms
- recognize the role of AIBC members and associates in British Columbia’s built environment
- encourage public interest in B.C. architects and architecture
- promote AIBC members as architectural leaders provincially, nationally and internationally
This is a juried competition, and winning selections will be celebrated at the 2010 President’s Dinner & Awards Gala, part of the AIBC Annual Conference this May. The submission deadline is Monday, March 15, 2010 at 12:00 noon.
Detailed information regarding submission guidelines and entry fees can be found online at http://www.aibc.ca/conference2010/awards/index.html.