1950s – 280 Smith Street, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architect: Moody & Moore

280_smith_lge

Constructed as the Western Savings and Loan in 1950, and later extended in 1957 with the addition of extra floors. The interior is unremarkable save for a double-height ground floor office, and terrazzo staircase to the roof.

Latest News

September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30
September 21, 2016: Grafton Architects to receive IDI President’s Choice Award


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com