1888 – Bank of St. Paul Building, St. Paul, Minnesota
Architect: J. Walter Stevens
Built as a bank, this is a fine red sandstone example of Richardson Romanesque. Formerly also known as the Germania Bank Building, it was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1977, and made a St. Paul Heritage Preservation Site in 1979. Now condominiums.