1930 – Church of the Nativity, Flagstaff, Arizona

church3

churchchurchchurch

Unusual gothic styling and materials in this small Roman Catholic church, notably the painted pink gargoyles. The cornerstone was laid in 1929, with the first mass being held in 1930. Work on internal fixtures and fittings was carried on intermittently until the late 1940s.

Latest News

September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30
September 21, 2016: Grafton Architects to receive IDI President’s Choice Award


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com