1874 – Cord Burial Ground Church, Drogheda, Co. Louth

graveyard_church2_lge

graveyard_church_lgegraveyard_church_lge

A small gothic mortuary chapel with a particularly high pitched roof. The building is finished in rusticated limestone. Dedicated 21 June 1874. In the corner of the graveyard is the east gable of a medieval church.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com