1821 – Former Church of Ireland, Carlingford, Co. Louth
Donated by the Church of Ireland to Carlingford this restored medieval church (the former Church of the Holy Trinity) is also known as the Holy Trinity Heritage Centre. The tower is an earlier building than the remainder of the church which was constructed in 1821 incorporating many of the earlier features. Exhibits inside display the history of Carlingford from Viking times to the present period. There is an interior memorial by Thomas Farrell from c 1855.