Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1972 – Former Dunlop Premises, Hatch Street, Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect:

dunlop_exterior_lge

dunlop_exterior_detail_lge

Office building, on a site high above streetlevel adjacent to Harcourt Street railway station. Now demolished.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1813 – Former Church of St. Michael and John, Essex Quay, Dublin

Architect: John Taylor The Catholic Church of Saints Michael and John on Exchange Street Lower, built in 1813, was gutted...

Close