1759 – Hatch Street, Dublin

1_doorway_lge1_doorway_lge1_doorway_lge1_doorway_lge1_doorway_lge

1_doorway_lge1_doorway_lge1_doorway_lge1_doorway_lge1_doorway_lge

1_doorway_lge1_doorway_lge1_doorway_lge1_doorway_lge1_doorway_lge

1_doorway_lge1_doorway_lge1_doorway_lge1_doorway_lge1_doorway_lge

The Leeson family owned this area but they let sites to John Hatch, after whom the street is named, in 1759. Hatch was a lawyer and director of the Royal Canal Co. and lived nearby in Harcourt St.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com