1816 – No.8 Burgh Quay, Dublin


One of the original shopfronts built on the quays by the Wide Streets Commisioners. There are a few similar examples on Burgh Quay flanking the former Corn Exchange building. Also visible on Eden Quay and on Wellington Quay.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com