1885 – O’Neill’s, Pearse Street, Dublin


Fine corner Victorian public house facade with four bays to Pearse Street, and six bays to Shaw Street. The shop facade is elaborate timber design with decorative tiles and mosaics, and a glazed porch on the corner entrance. Unfortunately the interior is reproduction.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com