1855 – Railway Station, Howth, Co. Dublin
A fine little station built at the end of the branch line from Howth Junction on the main Dublin – Belfast route. The station is elevated above road level and accessed by a tall flight of steps. The lower level is now a public house. Like other stations on the line it is built of polychromic brick. Similar detailing can be seen in stations at Dundalk, Drogheda, Malahide and Sutton, as well as in various buildings around Connolly Station.