Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1802 – St Etchan’s Church, Killucan, Co. Westmeath


There has been a church on this site since the time of the Normans. The present church on the site dates from 1802. Inside this church is a 13th century font. On the east end of the site are the remains of an 15th century medieval church.

Read previous post:
2010 – Plastic House, Dublin

Architects: Architecture Republic The house is on a terrace whose split-section is native to Georgian Dublin; a grand parlour to...