Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1830s – Church, Rathdowney, Co. Laois

Replaced by an unremarkable exercise in 1950s Romaneque sited on the then edge of town. This church was pulled down and the site is still a surface carpark.

Read previous post:
1906 – St. Mary`s Church, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary

Architect: Walter G. Doolin / Ashlin & Coleman Selected after an architectural competition to replace an earlier church of 1841....