Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1856 – Pim’s Department Store, Sth Great George’s Street, Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter4Share on Facebook22Share on Google+1Pin on Pinterest2Email this to someone
Architect: Sandham Symes

0008

0007

0007

Large department store demolished in the 1970s to make way for an office building. Designed by Sandham Symes and built in several stages by the Pim family from the mid 1850s onwards.

Tweet about this on Twitter4Share on Facebook22Share on Google+1Pin on Pinterest2Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1868 – Magdalen Asylum Chapel, Leeson St., Dublin

Architect: Rawson Carroll Later facade and tower added to earlier chapel for the Magdalen Asylum at the foot of Leeson...

Close