1857 – St. Catherine’s, Meath Street, Dublin
Dedicated in 1858 and is the second church to occupy the same site. The foundation stone of the new church was laid on 30 June 1852. Construction of the main church was completed in March 1857, but the original design of the upper portion of the tower and spire were never completed. The tower as exists today was finished by Ashlin & Coleman in 1922.
The church suffered damage from an arson attack in January 2012.