1860 – Post Office, London, Ontario


The London Post Office wasbuilt circa 1860 and demolished in 1953. The building front, facing onto Richmond Street had double Doric columns on the first level and double Corinthian columns on the level above. The crest of arms with lion and unicorn atop the words “POST OFFICE” are situated above the main entrance.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com