Architect: Richard Norman Shaw
Perspective view & plan published in The Building News. The Nave is the only part of Richard Norman Shaw’s original design that was finally carried out. Built in 1875 and consecrated by the Rt Rev Harold Brown, Bishop of Winchester, on 20th January, 1876. Shaw was asked to re-think the chancel and submit plans for a more substantial belfry as well as vestries and halls.