Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1860s – McBirney & Co., Limerick

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

0004

McBirney’s Drapery Emporium which was taken over by Roches Stores in the 1940’s, but was burned to the ground in a disastrous fire in 1948

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1880 – St. Joseph’s Carmelite Church, Berkeley Road, Dublin

Architect: O'Neill & Byrne / John L. Robinson Construction started in 1875 and the church was largely completed and consecrated...

Close