Architect: George Goldie
Originally designed by its architect George Goldie as a retreat house, it was built in 1873 as a physical attachment to the west side of St Vincent’s Church. Wood engraved print published in The Builder, 1866. Following extensive refurbishment, the monastery became the home of the Department of Music, UCC, in May 2000. Although the presbytery was largely built as designed, the tower was never constructed.