1868 – Institution for the Deaf and Dumb, Cabra, Dublin

Architect: Charles Geoghegan

0095

Published in The Irish Builder, Vol. X, No. 213, p. 273, November 1, 1868. Constructed of rubble stone with brick dressings, this was in use as St. Joseph’s Institution for many years. Demolished 2011-12, only the chapel was retained in a new community facility.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com