Architect: Samuel Musgrave
From The Architect October 25, 1879,: “St Silas is described as being designed in a simple style of Gothic, and executed in best quality plain red stock brick, stone being used very sparingly. The seating throughout is in the best quality redwood Baltic fir and the exposed woodwork is lightly stained and varnished. Their cost precluding any attempt at ornamentation. The tower is erected to the top of the gable over the entrance only, the remainder being left down until the funds are raised. The architect is Mr Samuel Musgrave, ARIBA, of Trinity House Lane, Hull.” It closed in 1967, was damaged by fire in 1968 and subsequently demolished in 1969.