1872 – Design for St. Mary of the Angels, Church Street, Dublin

Architect: J.J. McCarthy

0008

The original design for St. Mary of the Angels, Church Street as published in 1871. Construction was not completed until 1881 and to a different design. Money originally intended for a tower and spire was then used to provide a Presbytery and other accommodation.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com