1874 – Cocks Biddulph & Co’s Bank, Charing Cross, London

Architect: Richard Coad

0010

Front elevation published in The Building News, February 27th 1874. Cocks Biddulph & Company was acquired by the Bank of Liverpool and Martins in 1919, when the pattern of banking was changing. Martins Bank later became part of Barclays in 1968. This building is now a wine bar.

Latest News

September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30
September 21, 2016: Grafton Architects to receive IDI President’s Choice Award


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com