Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1874 – Parson’s House, Moorgreen, Nottingham

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: E.W. Godwin

0004

Published in The Building News, March 6 1874.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1876 – St Brendan’s Church, Kirk Braddan, Isle of Man

Architect: John L. Pearson Designed by John Loughborough Pearson in the Early English style, it is built in local pale-red...

Close