1878 – Messrs. Doulton Studios & Showrooms, Lambeth, London

Architect: Tarring, Son & Wilkinson

0010

0009

Now known as Southbank House, the only surviving part of the Doulton Pottery complex in Lambeth, south London and constructed as the pottery’s museum and art school. Boldly ornamented at every point with pink and sandy-coloured terracotta dressings, polychromic appearance, it fits the expected appearance of a Victorian building.. Grade II Listed. Sections and details published in The Building News, November 10th 1876

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com