1876 – St. Aldhelm’s Church, Bishopstrowe, Wiltshire

Architect: W. Scott Champion

0010

Described as “about to be Restored” in the The Building News, November 3rd 1876.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com