Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1880 – Presbytery, John’s Lane West, Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: G.C. Ashlin

0010

The presbytery to the rear of the St. Augustine’s Church on Thomas street is a tall five storey Victorian building, that seems taller when viewed from the surrounding narrow and steep streets.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone