Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1884 – Proposed New Chambers, Trinity College Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter5Share on Facebook3Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: William Mitchell

0002

A proposal to replace the Rubics in Trinity College with a covered bridge to the Long Room Library. In the end the Rubrics were remodelled.

Tweet about this on Twitter5Share on Facebook3Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1884 – Lyceum Theatre, Dublin

Architect: Arthur Dudgeon Proposal for a huge theatre at the junction of Tara Street and Pearse Street (on the site...

Close