Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1886 – Unbuilt designs for St. Kevin’s Church, South Circular Road, Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Sir Thomas Drew

0001

The Church of Ireland built a fine gothic church with red sandstone trim to designs by Sir Thomas Drew who produced two alternate designs, illustrated here. The runner-up entry in the competition was by Albert Murray.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1996 – Fingal County Offices Competition

Architect: Shay Cleary Architects Shortlisted entry in a competition to design civic offices for the newly created administrative region for...

Close