1887 – The Bridge Lodge, Nether Court, Hendon, London
Published in The Building News, November 11th 1887. The 15-bedroom Nether Court house of 1883, also by Stone (visible in the background of illustration), was accessed by a long drive from Gordon Road complete with a small entrance Lodge, with a river bridge. Unlike the illustration, the road was foreshortened and turned almost at a right angle up to Gordon Road which meant separation of the Bridge from the Lodge. This driveway was closed in 1967 and the lodge demolished around the same time.