Architect: William Kaye-Parry
Alexandra College was founded in 1874 at No.6 Earlsfort Terrace. By 1879, a new hall and theatre was constructed alongside. Over time, they acquired several more houses and by 1889 a new building by William Kaye-Parry was constructed next door to the college as Alexandra School. In 1972, the school and collee relocated to Dartry and the entire site cleared – by this time, it was almost all of one side of Earlsfort Terrace. The site sat empty for some years before being developed as a hotel and office complex. A building by Lanyon, Lynn & Lanyon at No.12 was also demolished at this time.