1889 – All Saints Church, Pasadena, California
Built in 1889, as the congregation grew, providing additional space became a priority. In 1923, the vestry and Rector, the Rev. Leslie Learned, commissioned the firm of Johnson, Kaufman and Coate, Architects, to design a new building. By 1924 the new Gothic Revival church was dedicated on the site of the previous church.