1889 – Alterations to New York Club, New York

Architect: Robertson & Manning


Published in the American Architect and Building News, June 1 1889. Now demolished.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com