Architect: J.A. Dempwolf
Design for a memorial chapel to be erected at Pennsylvania College in Gettysburg. Published in the American Architect and Building News, January 5 1889. The Chapel was completed in 1890. After the completion of a new church in 1953, Brua Chapel was renovated to become a home for the arts and, with a dedication in 1958, became Brua Hall.