1891 – Royal Hamilton Yacht Club, Ontario

Architect: William Stewart


Short-lived and eccentric building, opened in 1891 and destroyed by fire in 1915.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com