1894 – Former Power’s Distillery Warehouse, Thomas St., Dublin

Architect: William Mitchell

depot

Former warehouse and entrance archway for Power’s Distillery, now the National College of Art & Design.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com