Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1894 – Norquay School, Lusted Avenue, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: George Creeford Browne

0001

Designed by local architect George Creeford Browne, the three-storey building was expanded in 1902, and further renovations were made in 1911 and 1920. It was demolished around 1956 and replaced with the present structure.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
See Dublin on Foot – App for iPhone

Since its publication as a book in 2001, “See Dublin on Foot” has become the essential companion to city visitors...

Close