Mulvey School No. 3, completed in late 1895 and largely resembling its predecessor which was destroyed in a fire, had 12 classrooms and an assembly hall. By 1908, overcrowding of Mulvey School No. 3 necessitated the addition of nine more classrooms and, in 1922, the assembly hall was divided into two classrooms, allowing the building to accommodate up to 900 students overseen by a staff of 21 teachers. Demolished in 1956.