1895 – T.H. & B Station, Hamilton, Ontario

Architect: William Stewart

0003

Station belonging to the Toronto, Hamilton and Buffalo Railway Company that existed from 1892 through 1987 as a separate railway serving the Hamilton, Ontario area. Interestingly, although based in Hamilton, it never served Toronto or Buffalo. The station was known locally as the “Gingerbread Castle.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com