Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1906 – Branch Dispensary, Nottingham

Tweet about this on Twitter2Share on Facebook1Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Ernest R. Sutton

0004

Published in The Building News, October 27 1905.

Tweet about this on Twitter2Share on Facebook1Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1877 – Mortuary Chapel, Nottingham

Architect: _____ & White Second premium in a competition published under a pseudonym. Published in The Building News, September 28...

Close