Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1906 – Canadian Bank of Commerce building, Elmwood, Winnipeg

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Darling & Pearson

inkster_school2_lge

Fine former bank branch by Darling & Pearson for the Canadian Bank of Commerce. They produced many branches for the bank across Canada, and quite a few buildings around Winnipeg.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1912 – The Herald Building, Calgary, Alberta

Also known as the Southam building, it housed the Calgary Herald from 1913-1932. During the 1960s the exterior was 'modernised'...

Close