Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1909 – Fire Station, Thomas Street, Dublin

Architect: C.J. McCarthy



One of four early 20th century fire stations in Dublin by the City Architect C.J. McCarthy. This, now part of the NCAD campus, has been recently restored to show off its fine brick and stonework.

Read previous post:
1883 – Former Bank, Thomas Street, Dublin

Architect: Fine bank at the corner of Francis Street and Thomas Street, Dublin. With its fine stonework at streetlevel, this...