1910 – Courthouse, Brandon, Manitoba

brandon-courthouse_lge

Designed to replace an earlier courthouse by C. Osborn Wickenden which opened in 1884.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com