1910- Second Church of Christ Scientist, Los Angeles, California

Architect: Alfred Rosenheim

211808468_o

The Classical Revival building was designed by Alfred H. Rosenheim and opened 1910 in the West Adams district of Los Angeles. As illustrated it has a flatter dome than constructed. Added to the National Register of Historic Places on on April 2, 1987.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com